*Rao’s Homemade sent me products to try, but all opinions are my own.
A few weeks ago, Rao’s sent me a box of homemade sauces, pastas, olive oil, and red wine vinegar. Everything was so delicious, and I now have a new favorite pasta sauce brand. I created this delectable, Rao’s homemade chicken arrabbiata recipe with some of my goods.
When I was researching which dish I wanted to create, I found an article by another blogger. They said arrabbiata means “angry,” and their version of this recipe was nicknamed, “angry bird.” We loved this recipe so much, there was nothing left for the next day.
Rao’s Homemade Chicken Arrabbiata
Rao’s Homemade Arrabbiata sauce
1. Start heating a pot of water for the linguini. Cook noodles during next steps.
2. Put chicken tenderloins in a bag or zip-lock bag and beat for a few minutes.
3. Add olive oil, salt, and pepper in the bag and mix around.
4. Put a glug or two of olive oil in a pan along with chopped garlic. Heat on medium.
5. Add chicken tenderloins to the pan, and sprinkle on more pepper. Cover with a lid.
6. Turn the tenderloins after a few minutes.
7. Start heating the sauce on low-medium heat.
8. For fun, do a noodle test to see if they are done by throwing one against a cabinet. If it sticks, they’re ready.
I hope you enjoyed reading about this recipe, and let me know if y’all try it. Once you try this pasta sauce, you might love it just as much as I do. It’s a little pricier, but worth it.
As usual, don’t forget to subscribe to my newsletter to get weekly blog updates. Follow me on Instagram for daily updates. I can’t wait to share more fun and exciting stories!