If y’all didn’t know, my birthday is in October on the 19th. I turn 29. Last year I went home to be with my family, and this year I have a whole bunch of invites to attend the entire month. I haven’t planned out a birthday party yet, but that might be in order.
Here are some of the things I plan to attend during my birthday month so far:
1. On October 5, I get water baptised at Covenant church. This is something I felt compelled to do this year, and I am so excited it falls in my birthday month. Through all of the change that happened this year, this is my biggest change yet.
2. The DFW Beauty Expo is on October 8 at 1PM. Enter for free with registration or $20 at the door. Cash only! This is a one day show for those interested in beauty, spa and wellness, and a chance to discover some of the best in Dallas. I’ll be updating with photos of the pre-event that day.
3. I go in for my second laser treatment at Vitalize Medical Spa on October 13. If you didn’t see any of my other posts about it, you can get 30% off your full service if you mention my name. There are also $25 giftcards available for services at the spa.
4. On the weekend after my birthday from October 21-23, I am attending a Summit weekend event in Dallas. The weekend begins with a fashion show, cocktail hour, and dinner, followed by a Trade Show on Saturday, and a night on the town, ending with an influencer brunch and panel discussion on Sunday. I am so excited to share with y’all every little thing that happens.
5. If you want to learn more about super couponing, check out the Dallas News coupon events around the city and area hosted by Jen Freeman and Jennifer Morris from the TLC show, Extreme Couponing. I plan to attend on the 25th if everything goes to plan. I would love to learn more tips and tricks.
Make sure you follow my Instagram to see more updates as events take place. I have not mentioned everything going on this month yet, so stay tuned. Let me know if you have any recommendations on what I should do this month.