Here are some more October updates. I just picked up my Big Blue this morning from the mechanic. My Ford Escap-Ay “truck” was a little, lot of sick. Some of the problem is solved, but she isn’t fully well, yet.
My birthday is in two days, and I think I might know what the day will entail. I haven’t been to the Texas State Fair, and have lived in Dallas for a few years now. If I am correct, I think this is where the bae is planning on taking me. It would be pretty epic to spend my birthday on fair rides and grubbing deep-fried foods.
MINI LIST OF UPCOMING EVENTS:
1. On October 26 from 6PM-9PM, there is a Fall Family Festival at Covenant Church in McKinney. There will be s’mores, live music, food trucks, zip-line, bungee jump, rock Wall, pony rides and petting zoo, carnival games, face painting, candy, and so much more! This event is free and for all ages. Click the image if you would like to volunteer your time.
2. The Ultimate Cocktail Experience for Trigger’s Toys is coming up on November 9 in Klyde Warren Park. All of the teams have chosen their bar names and teams, and are ready to showcase over 40 cocktails with everyone. Get your tickets today to support an amazing cause that hopes to raise $300,000 this year for children and their families struggling with the effects of cancer.
3. Piada Italian Street Food has a fall menu available. Try delicious dishes like their Harvest Grain and Apple Salad, Fall Steak Avocado Piada, and Pesto Pomodoro Meatball Pasta until April 30, 2017. I tried their summer menu, and it was delicious!
4. Currently, there is a giveaway running on my Instagram. Head there for official entry rules. Y’all are so amazing and supportive. I decided to pick up some Japanese beauty stuff from Daiso to give to one lucky winner.
5. Also, on October 19th, it’s my birthday. I plan to post on Instagram, as usual. If you want to celebrate with me, just like and comment on my posts. I so love interacting and coming up with content everyone enjoys.
This list is short and sweet. Coming up next includes my Smile Brilliant article, and how I contact and collaborate with brands. It’s so much fun giving advice to those interested. I also love receiving advice, so don’t be shy.