Here are our October updates:
1. Flea Style Fashion Show on November 11 and 12 in Fair Park in the Automobile Building with over 300 vendors. This is a unique and one-of-a-kind lovers dream come true. There is a preview party on Friday, November 11 where 300 people will get the chance to shop before the Saturday crowd for $48, and also receive curbside valet, a Flea Style tote, adult beverage, exclusive giveaways, free aura portraits, along with entrance into the Saturday show. Buy your tickets early and skip the lines!
2. Next Door in Uptown has something special for the ladies with Hello Beautiful! – $3 champagne cocktails with mini eats and live music on Thursdays at 8PM.
3. Desperados Mexican Restaurant celebrates 40 years on Thursday, October 6 from 7PM to 10PM at the Greenville location. The party takes place in the front parking lot with a tent, live music, their famous margaritas, complimentary Desperados tacos, and other eats. There is a suggested $20 donation, which will go to the Susan G. Komen Dallas County, an organization helping to fight against breast cancer.
4. Ivy Tavern hosts, Ivy Divey Dinner, their first charity dinner for $65 on October 13 in benefit of Patrick Stark’s Mohawk Militia, starting at 7PM with cocktails and dinner at 7:30PM. Enjoy a four-course dinner. Click the photo to purchase tickets. Make reservations to get your seat.
5. Trigger’s Toys is back again this year with the Ultimate Cocktail Experience on November 5 at Klyde Warren Park. Each bar will represent a geographic location including, Asia, North America, Europe, South America, and Africa. Trigger’s Toys supports chronically ill children and their families with financial and emotional support through financial support and supplemental programs.
I will have more events to talk about in the near future, so stay tuned for another October updates. I hope you find something fun to do from this list of upcoming events. What looks fun to you, or what are you interested in?