I am so excited to show y’all my list of 10 Ways to Find Your Voice. As I continue to grow as blogger, I want to share more of what I learn along the way. Finding your voice is a very important part of blogging.
Ever since I was little, I craved adventure. I always wanted to learn and see something new. Explore further and further territories in and around my life. Photography is one of my favorite hobbies, and when I got invited to move out to Colorado with a friend, I really couldn’t say no.
I remember as I started taking more and more pictures, I was surprised with my improvement. There was so much beauty around me and I couldn’t wait to capture it. This is how I want to be as a writer, as well. I think all of us want to attain this skill as bloggers and writers.
10 WAYS TO FIND YOUR VOICE
1. Take the 16 Personalities Test.
2. Take the DISC Assessment.
3. Take the Versatile Sales Person Test, by Wilson Learning.
4. Describe yourself in three words and ask yourself if you write in that style.
5. Read the book, Bird by Bird.
6. Do a Survey Monkey survey.
7. Do something out of your ordinary.
8. Face one of your fears.
9. Go to two different events on separate occasions and try to pick up every little detail around you.
10. Talk to a stranger.
What are some ways you found your voice along the journey of life? I would love to know more about what you think. If this is something you struggle with, I would love to discuss it more with you.
I feel like we will always learn more about ourselves as we age and grow. Parts of our personalities might change a little, but overall, we typically maintain certain particular traits. My love for adventure will never change. I’m sure you have a few traits you will always carry, and learn to foster in the best way possible.